With Thanksgiving only two days away, I thought it would be useful to share some great reads from around the blogosphere to help you fine-tune your last minute Turkey Day plans. Enjoy!
- Domestic Chicky discusses her Thanksgiving meal plan and offers a couple of recipes in her post, One week til Turkey day!
- Organized Mom shares tips she’s been learning as she prepares a Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in her post, My First Thanksgiving.
- Still can’t figure out what to make for Thanksgiving? Wise Bread offers 8 Spectacular Uses for that Lone Can of Fruit.
- Casual Kitchen offers tips on How to Make an Apple Pie with a Perfect Flaky Crust and How to Make the Best Cornbread. Ever.
- Unclutterer offers advice about how to Unclutter your refrigerator before Thanksgiving and talks about Black Friday: Tips for staying organized.
- Declutter It! shares easy tips when it comes to planning for Thanksgiving in her posts, How to set your formal (or not) Thanksgiving table, and Thanksgiving countdown – keep people out of your kitchen.
- Simple Mom offers advice regarding traveling with children during Thanksgiving in her post, Traveling During The Holidays? 10 Tips For Making It Easier With Kids.
- Finally, i pick up pennies offers the advice, Just say no (to buying): 6 ways to not go overboard this holiday.
Have a wonderful (and organized) Thanksgiving Holiday!!