Abigail from i pick up pennies has graciously ‘tagged’ my blog! She blogs about dealing with debt and managing good spending habits, all from the perspective of being newly married.
What does ‘being tagged‘ mean, you ask? Here are the rules:
1. Link to the tagger and provide the tag rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Tag, I’m it – 7 tidbits about me
1. I used to be a Park Ranger Naturalist for the National Park Service. Yep I wore one of those cool hats. Come on, you know you want one. Oh, and I loved my job. I got to hike in the mountains for a living. And my boss assigned me to organize the brochure warehouse if you can imagine that.
2. I have an fat orange tabby named Oliver. He tries my patience when I’m laboring to clean up after him, but whenever I need a kitty in my lap, he’s there.
3. I’m a musician. I play the piano, flute, and guitar. I also sing. I love music.
4. I grow orchids. One is blooming now and it is just gorgeous. Plants brighten my day.
5. I wrote almost 100 papers in college, more than half of which were in Spanish. Needless to say, I had to take a long break from writing before attempting it again. But I enjoy it and am glad to be back.
6. I’ve taken close to 40,000 digital pictures within the last 5 years. Yep, I have a large hard drive.
7. I love all sorts of food, but give me a good steak cooked rare on the grill and I’ll be as happy as a clam.
Tag, you’re it – 7 blogs I follow:
1. Simple Mom – Live simply, stay sane. Life hacks for home managers.
2. Blissfully Domestic – Your life. Your bliss.
3. Declutter It! – Declutter and organize your life, home, and office.
4. Unclutterer – Getting and staying organized. A place for everything, and everything in its place.
5. The Nifty Thrifty Homemaker – Saving money and spending wisely.
6. Almost Frugal – Frugality for the rest of us.
7. Digital Photography School Blog – Digital Photography Tips.
Read Full Post »