Welcome to Lifestyles of the Organized
Is your tupperware cupboard out of control? Do you find yourself wishing for more hours in the day? Is your idea of saving money putting your loose change in a jar? This useful and motivating blog will feature regular posts about simple ways to begin to get your life organized–one step at a time–with the ultimate goal of reducing stress and improving your quality of life.
What you won’t find here at Lifestyles of the Organized…
- A large, complex, and overwhelming website
- Complicated and costly organizing solutions
What you will find here at Lifestyles of the Organized…
- A community atmosphere where you can not only learn about innovative organizing ideas, but also share some of your own.
- A wide variety of tips on how to organize everything from your DVD collection to your time.
- Realistic solutions from a regular, down-to-earth person.
Get Acquainted with Lifestyles of the Organized
Are you new to organization? Be sure to check out the following section to help you get started:
Do you already know the basics and want to dive right in? Check out Lifestyles of the Organized three main categories:
Are you looking for a specific organizational tip? There are several ways to navigate this site:
- Use the SEARCH function provided and enter any keywords you wish
- Find a topic in the tag cloud located in the side bar at the right
- Visit the monthly archives
- Check out the special Collections page to find useful series, checklists, recipes, and reviews.
Thanks for stopping by and happy organizing!